Coach Anthony comes has over twenty years of personal training/strength and conditioning experience. Currently, Coach Anthony is the head strength coach at A&M Strength and Conditioning in Fort Lauderdale and the strength and conditioning coach at Park Avenue Gymnastics. He formerly was the District Personal Training Supervisor for the South Florida region at LA Fitness. As a former football player and wrestler and current jiu-jitsu practitioner (purple belt) he understands the physical demands on athletes. He has multiple certifications preparing him to work with athletes in both group and individual sports.
These certifications include:
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) – Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- CrossFit – Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Football Certification
- CrossFit Striking Certification
- USAW Level 1 Certification
- FMT Blades Certification
- Phase 1 Performance Mentorship (Landow Performance)
- CPR-AED certification with American Red Cross
He has experience working with athletes in multiple sports including football, gymnastics, mix-martial arts, track, soccer, golf, and baseball. He enjoys mentoring athletes to help them reach their full physical potential.